Pacer can sync with MyFitnessPal to send your steps and calories burned from Pacer to the MyFitnessPal app. This allows you to easily track your activity level and calorie count in the MyFitnessPal app.
* Pacer cannot pull steps from MyFitnessPal into Pacer. For more information on the other apps and devices Pacer can sync with, please click here:
If you are having trouble setting up the connection to MyFitnessPal, please try following the steps below:
1. Open Pacer
2. Go to the 'Me' page
3. Look for 'Settings'
4. Look for 'MyFitnessPal'
5. Tap the 'Connect' button or the 'Sync Now' button
6. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the integration
We are aware that unfortunately the connection between Pacer and MyFitnessPal can on rare occasions stop functioning properly. We are currently looking into the possible reasons for this.
In the meantime, we have found that the following steps will generally resolve the issue:
1. Open your 'MyFitnessPal' app on your device and log out
2. Open Pacer on your device, go to 'Settings' and look for 'MyFitnessPal'. Tap on the 'Connect' button
3. A MyFitnessPal login screen should appear. User your MyFitnessPal login and password to re-login
4. Inside of MyFitnessPal, go to 'Settings' and look for 'Steps'. Make sure that 'Pacer' is selected as your step counting device
Typically this resolves connectivity issues between Pacer and MyFitnessPal.
If you have done the above, but your steps are not syncing to MyFitnessPal, please check your MyFitnessPal settings:
1. Open MyFitnessPal
2. Go to 'Settings'
3. Go to 'Steps'
4. Make sure that Pacer is selected as your data source
5. Go to your MyFitnessPal 'Profile'
6. Make sure that your timezone is set properly
If you have done all of that and still are unable to connect to MyFitnessPal or sync your data to MyFitnessPal, please try manually syncing from within Pacer ('Me'->'Settings'->'MyFitnessPal'->'Sync Now') and let us know if there are any specific errors displayed.