Transferring data between two iPhones or two Android phones is possible. At this time, Pacer does not support data transfers between iOS phones and Android phones.
Backup your Pacer data on your old phone
- First check whether you have registered an account. Go to the Me Menu > Settings > Connect with Email or Connect with Facebook.
- If your Pacer account is not linked to an email or Facebook account, please do so otherwise you cannot backup your data.
- Scroll down and find Backup & Restore, tap on Data Backup.
Restore data on your new phone
- Download and Open Pacer on your new phone.
- Login to Pacer with your existing account and your data will be downloaded automatically.
- If the data is not properly restored, access the Backup & Restore settings following the steps above and select Data Restore.
Note: Your Pacer ID is not the same as a Pacer account. Users of older Pacer versions might have created a Pacer ID. If you already have a Pacer ID, you still need to bind that ID to an e-mail or other login account, such as Facebook, to take full advantage of data backup and restore features.