Creating a Pacer Group is a fantastic way to set up your own virtual community. Pacer Groups are managed all in the Pacer app, free, easy to set up and share, and have a variety of features and tools. Pacer Groups are accessible in the Explore Menu.
Join the official Pacer Group and keep up to date with all things Pacer by tapping this invite link on your smartphone, or scan the following QR code.
Create a Pacer Group
1. Download Pacer in the appropriate app store, and launch the app.
2. Tap the Explore Menu button in the bottom right corner of the screen and then tap the Groups tab near the top.
3. Tap the Extra Options (...) button to begin the Group creation sequence.
4. Fill out all the information and options, and tap Create in the top right corner.
Pacer Group Administrator FAQ
Pacer Groups are managed entirely in Pacer App - there is no web-based platform at this time
A Pacer Group can only have one Group Administrator at this time and is non-transferrable.
You can always manage your Group settings by tapping the Manage button on the Group page. Only the Group creator will see the button.
Share a Pacer Group
1. Select your Group in the Explore Menu by tapping on it.
2. Once you access your Group, tap the Invite Friends button in the middle of the screen, or the share button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Choose your method to share (invite link and/or QR code) and share it with whoever you want. Note that anyone who possesses the link/QR code can access/request to join the Group.
4. Tap Done in the top right corner of the screen.