There are several ways to post your physical activities and achievements in Pacer's Community Feed area.
Check-in Your Goals
1. Tap the Me Menu in the bottom left corner of the Home screen.
2. Scroll down to Check-ins.
3. Add a Goal, and tap the Goal to check-in.
In addition, you can post directly in the Feed Menu:
1. Tap the Calendar icon in the top right corner.
2. Add a Goal of your choice, and tap the Goal to check-in.
After checking in your Goal, you will be able to send posts. Please note that for steps or time-related goals (10k, 6k, and 3k steps, 30 minutes, 60 minutes daily workout), you must reach the goal limit to be able to check-in.
For other goals (drink more water or any other customized goal), you can check-in at any time.
Post Your Challenge Progress
1. Tap the Explore Menu in the bottom right corner of the Home Screen.
2. Tap Challenges, and then choose an Ongoing or Upcoming challenge.
3. Tap the Challenge Post area button, and then tap the blue post button in the bottom right corner to create a post.
4. Add messages and photos to your liking, tap the circle button in the top right corner and tap the Sure button.