If your challenges will include smaller teams competing against each other, you and other Admins can create, edit, and delete teams as you’d like, whenever you'd like. The P4T system can accommodate as many teams and the number of members within each team that you desire.
1. Team creation/management is only allowed in the web-based admin platform by admins. Teams cannot be created and managed in the Pacer app by admins or participants
2. Once a participant agrees to join a team, he/she cannot move teams at any time unless an Admin moves them in the Admin platform.
3. Team assignments are valid for every challenge created in the P4T challenge system. If you want to reassign teams, you must wait until any current challenges are completed.
4. If you create teams before you invite anyone to the Organization, the Pacer for Teams system will require a participant to choose a team right after they enter the challenge Org Code in the Pacer for Teams portal in the Pacer App. If you have a large number of participants and teams, you can use the Search box to find teams or team members. You can also use the scroll page button at the bottom of the All Teams window pane.
Create a Team
Click the Manage Teams in the left control panel.
Click Add a team in the top right corner.
Input the team name in the box and click Add. Note: a name cannot exceed 20 characters.
Edit/Rename a Team
1. Click the team icon or name in the Manage Teams navigation -> All Teams window
2. Click the Edit button in the right corner of the box.
You can edit the following:
Icon - Admins can add a team icon/photo that will be visible in the team leaderboards. Click Change Icon to browse your computer for a file, choose one and click Open.
Name - You can Edit/Rename the team whenever you’d like by hovering the mouse cursor in the Name bar and clicking the pencil icon on the right side of the bar. Change and click Save.
Subteams - Visible only in the Admin platform and Enterprise challenge data reports. Admins can break teams down into subgroups for back-end statistical purposes. Note: subteams are not visible to participants in the app challenge leaderboard.
3. When you’re done configuring the team, ensure all the changes have been saved, and click the close window X in the top right corner, or the Back button in your web browser.