If virtual challenges will include teams competing against each other, admins can create, edit, and delete teams at any time. The P4T system can accommodate any number of teams and any number of members.
1. Team creation/management is only allowed in the web-based admin platform by admins. Admins or participants cannot create teams in the Pacer app.
2. Once a participant joins a team, he/she cannot change teams unless an admin moves them in the Admin platform.
3. Team assignments are valid for every challenge created in the P4T challenge system. Admins can reassign teams after all current challenges finish.
4. If admins create teams before anyone joins the organization, participants must select a team in the Pacer app.
1. Click Manage Teams in the left control panel.
2. Click Add Teams in the top right corner.
3. Input the team name in the box and click Save.
Names cannot exceed 64 characters.
To add multiple teams at the same time, click the Add more button. Input all team names and click Save.
Click the trash can/delete icon if you want to remove any teams you just created.
1. Click the team icon or name in the Manage Teams navigation -> All Teams window
2. Click the Edit button in the right corner.
You can edit the following:
Icon - Admins can add a team icon/photo that will be visible in the team leaderboards. Click Change Photo to browse your computer for a file, choose one and click Open.
Name - You can edit/rename a team whenever you’d like. Add/Change the name and click Save. You can also write a team description as well (team motto, etc.).
Subteams - Visible only in the Admin platform and challenge data exports. Admins can break teams down into subgroups for back-end statistical purposes. Note: subteams are not visible to participants in the app challenge leaderboard.
3. When you’re done configuring the team, ensure all changes have been saved, and click the close window X in the top left corner. You can also click the back button in your web browser.
Only empty teams can be deleted. All existing members must first be moved to another team before you can delete the team.
1. Hover your cursor over an empty team in the All Teams window, click the trash can/Remove option, and confirm.
You can delete more than one empty team at the same time. Click the check box next to the teams you want to delete, and then click the Remove button. Confirm.