If your challenges will include smaller groups competing against each other, you and other Admins can create, edit and delete groups as you’d like. If you create challenge groups before you invite anyone to the Organization, the Pacer for Teams system will require a participant to choose a group right after they enter the challenge Org Key in the Pacer for Teams portal in the Pacer App. The systems can accommodate as many groups and number of members within each group that you desire. If you have a large number of groups, you may need to scroll down on the leaderboards to see them all displayed.
Note: It’s a good idea to have your groups and participant assignments created in a spreadsheet before you create them in Pacer for Teams, especially for larger challenges. That way you can confirm whether everyone has successfully entered the Organization and is a member of the correct challenge team.
- Click the plus (+) button to create a new group.
- Input the group name in the box and click Add.
- To continue configuring the group, click the group name in the group navigation bar, and click the Settings gear icon in the right corner of the box.
- Icon - You can add a group icon/photo that will be visible in the group leaderboards. Click Change Icon to browse your computer for a file, choose one, and click Open.
- Name - You can Edit/Rename the group whenever you’d like by hovering the mouse cursor in the Name bar and clicking the pencil icon on the right side of the bar. Change and click Save.
- Subgroups - Visible only in the Admin platform and Enterprise challenge data reports. Admins can break groups down into subgroups for back-end statistical purposes.
- Delete group - Click the Delete this Group button. Note: You must move or delete any users/members in the group before you can delete it.
- When you’re done configuring the group, ensure all the changes have been saved, and click the close window X in the top right corner, or the Back button in your web browser.