The Pacer for Teams system provides three quick ways to invite P4T challenge participants:
1. Org Invitation Link - shareable via Email, Text, or other Method
2. QR Scan Code
3. P4T Org Code Manual Entry
You can access these invitation methods by clicking the blue Invite Participants button in the bottom left corner corner of the Admin platform.
1. Using the Org Invitation Link
The P4T Admin system creates a sharable link to your P4T organization that a user/participant can tap in an email or text thread on their smartphone. The link will open a web page that invites the user to download Pacer in the Apple or Google App store, and then asks the user to join your P4T challenge Organization.
Copy the link with the blue Copy button, and share by any means necessary with your participants.
The following is the screenshot sequence a user will see when accessing the link:
1. If a user has never downloaded Pacer, and created a Pacer account before, the system will first prompt the user to set up an account by entering some information and answering a few questions. One the account is set up, the user will be prompted to agree to P4T Terms & Conditions and join the P4T Organization.
2. If a participant already uses Pacer, they can click the I already have Pacer link on the invite web page to launch Pacer. The user will then be prompted to agree to P4T Terms & Conditions and join the Organization.
3. If you or another Admin has already created challenge teams, a user will be asked to choose one once they join the Org. If there are no teams, a user will join the default Standard team.
4. If the Org invite prompt does not appear after launching Pacer, try clicking the invite link again.
2. Using the QR Scan Code
The QR invite process provides another opportunity for markets and smartphone users who are accustomed to scanning QR codes. Your Org's QR code is identical to the Invite Link and sends the user through the same invite path to your P4T Org.
1. Click the QR code invitation link on the Invite page, and either screenshot or download the QR code, and share by any means necessary.
2. iPhone users with updated iOS software can use their smartphone camera app to scan the QR code and access the Org.
3. Many but not all Android phones have a QR code scanner function.
3. Using the P4T Org Code Manual Entry Method
A third method to enter a P4T Org is to manually enter the Org Code in the Explore Menu's search bar in the Pacer app, or in the Explore -> Corporate Tab.
Your Org Code is always visible in the top left corner of the Overview screen in the Admin platform, or by clicking the Share your Organization Code on the invite screen.
Pacer Launch Screen Quick Access
When challenge participants download Pacer for the first time, they will see a Pacer for Teams Quick Access link at the bottom of the welcome page. Once tapped, they can follow the simple prompts to join the challenge and create a Pacer account.
Standard Org Code Entry Method
If a user/participant misses the Quick Access link, they can quickly and easily enter the P4T Org by following these steps:
1. Launch the Pacer app.
2. Tap the Explore Menu in the bottom right corner of the home screen, and then tap the Corporate button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the P4T Org Code, agree to P4T Terms & Conditions, and choose the appropriate group/team, or enter the Standard group.
Please contact the Pacer for Teams support team if you are having any invite issues, or have special participant invitation needs.