We recommend that Admins start by configuring settings before inviting anyone to the organization. Note, however, that your P4T Account settings can be changed at anytime.
You can access the Settings Menu in two places in the Overview Screen:
- Click the square icon in the top left corner of the screen, above Overview.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner of the screen.
You can upload an icon that will be displayed in the P4T portal in the Pacer App.
- Click Change Icon to open a file upload screen on your computer, select the file you’d like to add, and click Open.
- For best results, we recommended a XX file and size.
You can create/change the Pacer for Teams Organization name whenever you’d like. This name is displayed when a user joins and accesses the Pacer for Teams portal in the Pacer app.
- Click the pencil icon in the far right side of the setting, change the name to whatever you’d like and click Save.
- For best results, we recommended a name no more than XX characters.
The Main Admin’s registered email address connected to the P4T account/org.
- You can reset the password at anytime by clicking Reset Password and following the prompts.
- To change the Main Admin email address, you must have the pass
Your country should be automatically chosen based on which country you registered the P4T account. If your organization spans multiple countries, we recommend selecting the Admin’s country.
Choose Kilometers or Miles, which will be used/displayed in the leaderboards and data reports. You cannot display both units at the same time.
The plan section displays your current Pacer for Teams account standing: Free/Standard or an Enterprise paid subscription. Note: While the Apple and Google stores manage individual Pacer upgrades, Pacer for Team Enterprise upgrades are managed by Pacer Health. For more information about Enterprise, please contact email@example.com
The owner should reflect the main Admin’s name.
The phone number is the main Admin’s registered phone number.
If you plan on having one or more assistant Admins to help you manage your challenges, you can provide them the Shared Password to log in. You do not need to share the Main Admin registered email and password.
- Visit the P4T Admin login screen.
- Enter your account’s Org Key as the login name.
- Enter the shared password as the password.
- The Main Admin can reset the shared password at will by clicking and confirming Reset Password link.
- Anyone logging in with the shared password will not have the ability to reset the shared password.
Allow Manual Data Entry
Admins have the option to allow/disallow data that participants have added manually to their Pacer account for current P4T challenges.
The default setting is No, and therefore Admins will not see the column in the individual or group leaderboards. If it is activated to Yes, a column will appear in the leaderboard.
See the Manual Data Entry Best Practices for more information.
Allow New Members to Join Org/Team
Admins can allow or disallow new users from joining the Pacer for Teams Org at any time, essentially creating participation cutoff periods.
The feature is set to On/Yes by default, meaning new users can join the Organization if they manually enter the challenge Org Key in the Pacer for Teams portal in the app, or scan the Org QR code and join the organization.
You can click the button to the Off/No position at any time to prevent additional users from joining, or to prevent latecomers from jumping into a challenge once it’s underway. Participants will also be locked into their group/team assignments.