1. Overview Page
The green Export Data button is located in the top right corner of the Individual Leaderboard.
Admins have the ability to sort & export challenge data by various time parameters:
- Today’s Total Steps
- Yesterday’s Total Steps
- Calendar Month Average Steps/Day
Admins also have the ability to sort & export a few data measures:
- Steps, Distance, Calories Burned for Today and Yesterday’s time sorting.
- For Month to Date and Custom sorting, Admins can choose averages as well.
- Click the arrow next to the current stat being displayed and choose the measure you’d like.
How to Create Custom Sort Dates
- In the Individual Leaderboard time sorting bar, click Custom.
- A start date/end date range will automatically generate. Click anyone on the date range to open up the calendar.
- Click the desired start date for your sort, which will become surrounded by a blue box.
- Click the desired end date for your sort, which will become surrounded by a blue box.
- The calendar will close and the selected date range will be valid. You are free to change the dates whenever you wish by repeating these steps.
Once you have selected your desired time and data, click the Export button to download the selected challenge data. The Pacer for Teams system will generate and download a spreadsheet that features individual and group leaderboards with other key participant information.
2. Manage Challenges Page
You can Export challenge data while the challenge is underway, or after it is completed.
Click the cloud Export icon to download the current challenge data. The Pacer for Teams system will generate and download a spreadsheet that features individual and group leaderboards, with other key participant information.