There are two Pacer for Teams platform versions: Standard & Enterprise. Review the information below, and contact us if you'd like more details and pricing information.
P4T Standard - Free Basic Challenge Platform
1. Fitness challenge managers/Administrators can register a free Pacer for Teams Organization account and start inviting participants in minutes.
2. Unlimited participants and groups.
3. Admin web platform to create a month-by-month challenge, create groups/teams and invite participants via unique Invite Link, QR code, or Org Key.
4. Top 50 individual leaderboard and overall group step leaderboard (Today's Steps, Yesterday's Steps, Average Steps Month to Date) visible in Admin web portal and Pacer app.
Note: Average Steps Month to Date data resets at midnight of the first day of every month and is non-exportable, so be sure to create an end-of-month reminder to collect/screenshot the leaderboard data before it resets.
P4T Enterprise - Fully-loaded Fitness Challenge Platform
1. Upgraded Pacer for Teams version, available by monthly subscription, priced by number of participants, and paid for by relevant P4T account manager.
2. Full suite Admin web platform can create multiple custom challenges and control enrollment periods as needed.
3. Custom sort and export activity data feature: steps/distance/calories.
4. Fully accessible individual and group step leaderboards for Admins and Pacer Participants.
5. Free Pacer Premium upgrade for all Enterprise challenge participants.