Creating a Pacer for Teams account and upgrading to P4T Enterprise is quick and easy and can be accomplished within 1-2 business days from start to finish.
Step 1 - Create a Pacer for Teams Account
If you would like a short-term or long-term Pacer for Teams Enterprise subscription, or set up a free trial, you will need to register a free Pacer for Teams account, which will generate your Pacer for Teams Organization and create an Organization Code. Share your Org Code with your P4T rep for Enterprise upgrades.
Step 2 - Contact Pacer for Enterprise Pricing, Free Trials and Upgrades
Pacer Health Inc., the creator of the Pacer app and the Pacer for Teams challenge platform, manages all Pacer for Teams Enterprise subscriptions.
For P4T Enterprise pricing information, please contact email@example.com and supply the following information:
- Number of expected participants
- Challenge time frame and proposed start date
- Any required fitness data and challenge ideas/rules you have in mind
We want to ensure that Pacer for Teams is the right fit for your organization, so we offer free Enterprise trials to run a 1-week test challenge. Please speak with a Pacer representative about this.
Step 3 - Subscription Account Setup & Payment
To create an Enterprise subscription account, and issue an e-invoice, please confirm the following information:
- Official Business/Org Name
- Official Business/Org Address
- Payment Contact Person & Contact Details
- Challenge Start & End Dates
- Expected Number of Participants
When the above information is confirmed, Pacer Health will send you or the person responsible an e-invoice via email in 1-2 business days that is payable via all major credit cards or ACH bank transfer. Payment is secured using the Intuit Quickbooks e-invoice system.
If your company requires a purchase order, please contact us about preparing a quote or invoice.
Your Pacer representative will manually upgrade your P4T Org to Enterprise on an agreed-upon date while the payment process is in progress.
Pacer for Teams Payment/Billing Details
- Pacer for Teams Enterprise subscriptions are purchased in monthly increments.
- Pacer Health does not require any minimum subscription purchases.
- If there is any uncertainty in total participant number, your organization can purchase a lower user price tier to start the challenge, and be billed for any additional users with an additional invoice.
- Pacer Health does not retain your credit card or banking information, and does not default to recurring payments unless a customer specifies.