Creating a Pacer for Teams account and upgrading to Pacer Enterprise is quick and easy and can be accomplished within 1-2 business days from start to finish.
Step 1 - Create a Pacer for Teams Account
If you would like a short-term or long-term Pacer for Teams Enterprise subscription, you will need to register a free Pacer for Teams account, which will generate your Pacer for Teams Organization and create an Organization Key.
Step 2 - Contact Pacer
Pacer Health Inc., the creator of the Pacer app and the Pacer for Teams challenge platform, manages all Pacer for Teams Enterprise subscriptions.
For P4T Enterprise pricing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and supply the following information:
- Number of expected participants
- Challenge time frame and proposed start date
- Any required fitness data and challenge ideas/rules you have in mind
We want to ensure that Pacer for Teams is the right fit for your organization, so we offer free Enterprise trials to run a smaller, short-term test challenge. Please speak with Pacer representative about this.
Step 3 - Subscription Account Setup & Payment
To create an Enterprise subscription account, and issue an e-invoice, please supply the following information:
- Official Business Name
- Official Business Address
- Main Contact Person
- Contact Email & Phone Number
- Billing/Payment Contact Person & Contact Details
- Challenge Start & End Dates
When the above information is confirmed, Pacer Health will send you or the colleague responsible an e-invoice to your contact email in 1-2 business days that is payable via all major credit cards or ACH bank transfer. Payment is secured using the Intuit Quickbooks e-invoice system.
If your company requires a purchase order, please contact us about preparing a quote or invoice.
Once payment is received, we will upgrade your Pacer for Teams account to Enterprise, which will unlock all Admin control features. Pacer Health will also issue a Pacer app Premium upgrade code for your challenge participants.
Pacer for Teams Payment/Billing Details
1. Pacer for Teams Enterprise subscriptions are purchased in monthly increments.
2. Pacer Health does not require any minimum subscription purchases.
3. If there is an uncertainty in total participant number, your organization can purchase a lower user price tier to start the challenge, and be billed for any additional users with an additional invoice.
4. Pacer Health does not retain your credit card or banking information, and does not default to recurring payments unless a customer specifies.