A P4T Main Admin can add as many additional Admins as they like to assist both setting up and overseeing the step challenge.
If you plan on having one or more assistant Admin, you can provide them the Shared Password created by the P4T system to log into the P4T Org. You do not need to share your registered email and password.
Locate Your Org's Shared Password
- Log in to your Pacer for Teams Account.
- Access the Settings Menu, either by clicking the square icon in the top left corner of the screen, above Overview, or the Settings button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Shared Password and make note of the 8 character password.
- Share both your account's Org Key and Shared Password with your other Admins
Notes: The Main Admin can reset the password at any time by clicking Reset. Anyone logging in with the shared password will not have the ability to reset the shared password.
Additional Admin Login
- Visit the P4T Admin login screen.
- Enter your account’s Org Key as the login name.
- Enter the Shared Password as the password.