Your Enterprise subscription includes a 3-day buffer at the end of the challenge to allow Admins to export the data in spreadsheets. If you would like a longer time window, please contact a Pacer Health representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Challenge Data Access
- If you used the custom challenge feature to create a challenge, the P4T system will create the report in the Manage Challenges menu based on the set time period. Click the cloud icon/export button to download it.
- If you would like to capture a bigger time frame of fitness data outside the custom challenge, you can use the Individual Leaderboard custom sort/export feature in the Overview screen.
- We know Admins are busy, so please be mindful of your Enterprise subscription update. If you or another Admin forgets to export the P4T fitness data before the Enterprise subscription end date, you may be subject to a data retrieval fee. Please contact your P4T Representative.
Pacer for Teams Org Account Status after Enterprise Lapses
Once your subscription deadline has been reached, your P4T Org will remain in an active state, but will revert to the Standard Version:
- Admins will still be able to manage and create groups, adjust Settings/Org Info, and invite participants to the Pacer for Teams Organization.
- Admins will have visual access to Today’s Total Steps, Yesterday’s Total Steps, and Calendar Month Average Steps per Day for the Individual Leaderboard.
- Manage Challenges Data export is disabled, and therefore you must either manually record the data from the Admin Individual Leaderboard into your own spreadsheet, and/or take screenshots.
- Admins will have visual access to the full Individual Leaderboard, but challenge participants in the Pacer app will only see the top 50.
- Admin Group Leaderboard visibility and data sorting is disabled.
- Participants can see the Group Leaderboard in the app, but cannot access the team rosters/participants.
- Participants will still be able to access their completed challenge results in the Challenges tab as long as they remain in the P4T Org.
- Participant fitness data will still be uploaded and viewable in the Data Center tab as long as they remain in the P4T Org.
P4T Experience Feedback/Survey
We at Pacer Health continuously strive to improve all of our products. We might contact you within a couple of weeks after the challenge for more specific feedback.
Resubscribe to P4T Enterprise
Because Pacer Health normally confirms Enterprise subscription length and receives payment before P4T Enterprise is activated, Pacer Health will not continue billing/drawing funds from an Admin account’s initial payment method.
If you want to extend your subscription, please contact your P4T Representative or email email@example.com.
P4T Post Challenge Account Options
As mentioned above, your P4T account remains active in the Standard Version, so you have a few options if you decide not to extend your Enterprise subscription:
- Keep a basic challenge going as desired, with the same participants, or new ones.
- Remove all participants and groups, and keep the account dormant until future use.
- Delete the account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can create a new account in the future by repeating the same steps you did to create your first P4T account.