If you notice your step counts are not accurate, and the Android support pages are not helping you resolve the issue, you can contact Pacer Support directly in the Pacer app via the Feedback message portal.
The message is in email form, and provides essential information about your phone system and configurations, which helps diagnose data issues faster.
- Launch the Pacer app.
- Tap the Me menu button in the bottom left corner.
- On the next screen, tap the Settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Troubleshooting, and tap Feedback. Pacer will then request the user select the email app on their phone. Select it to allow Pacer to create an email template
- Explain the issue, and attach screenshots as necessary. If you are in a Pacer for Teams challenge, include your Pacer for Teams Org Key.
- Tap Send, and you should receive a confirmation from Pacer Support in a few minutes.