If you log in and discover your data is suddenly gone or you are missing large chunks of data, it is possible that you have accidentally created multiple Pacer accounts.
- It's very possible that over time you might have created multiple Pacer accounts with various connected email addresses (personal, work), and/or connected your Pacer account with your Facebook account.
- At this time, you can only use one unique email address or Facebook login with one Pacer account. If you did create a duplicate account, it's highly likely you linked another email address, or linked an email address with a typo.
- If you can log into your Pacer account, you can confirm the linked email by following these instructions.
If you are having difficulty finding your correct account:
- Consider older/previous email addresses, such as personal, work, and school.
- Check your profile photo or avatar - perhaps the one you like the most is the one you used the most.
- Looks through you followers, posts, virtual badges, etc.
- Search your email boxes for Pacer emails.
- If you know your Pacer ID, you could send us a message using the Feedback Portal in the app.
Merging Duplicate Accounts
Unfortunately, at this time, there is no way to merge multiple Pacer accounts.
Deleting Duplicate Accounts
Log into the account you wish to delete and follow these instructions. The process will take up to 10 business days and is permanent - Pacer Health will then be unable to recover the account.