Joining a P4T virtual challenge in the Pacer app is quick and easy and takes only takes a minute or two.
You will need:
A smartphone (Android or iOS)
The Pacer app
Your P4T Organization Code (ie. aa00000)
New Pacer User
1. After your P4T challenge Admin sends you the P4T Org Code, download the Pacer Pedometer & Step Tracker in either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Launch the Pacer App, tap the Enter challenge code button, enter your Org Code, confirm you are joining the correct Org, and tap the Join button.
3. Pacer will then ask you to agree to the Pacer app Privacy Privacy and Pacer for Teams Terms of Service and then create a Pacer account. If you are a new user, Pacer will ask you a few additional health questions to help configure the app. This information is private and not shared with anyone in your challenge.
4. If you are participating in a Teams challenge and your Admin has already created teams, Pacer will ask you to choose your correct team. Tap your team, confirm and you're ready to go! You'll automatically be entered into any existing or future P4T virtual challenges your Admin creates.
5. If you plan on syncing Pacer to a third-party wearable or app, such as Apple Health and Google Fit, please visit the 3rd Party wearable support article section for step-by-step instructions.