Once you have successfully joined a Pacer for Teams Organization, you can quickly access your Org and challenge leaderboards from the Pacer Home Screen, as well as the Explore Menu.
Home Screen Access - P4T Enterprise
1. If your Admin has created an Enterprise challenge, it should be automatically pinned to your home screen. Tap the button to access the challenge.
2. If your challenge is not automatically pinned, swipe the Home screen up with a finger or thumb, and scroll to My Team.
3. Tap My Team and you'll access your P4T Org area, which will include the Challenges tab (Enterprise only) and the Data Center tab (Enterprise & Standard).
The Challenges tab includes all virtual events your Admin has created, with start and end dates and challenges rules. You should access all challenges from this tab.
The Data Center tab always allows you to see today’s total steps, yesterday’s total steps, and average daily steps month to date for individuals and teams. If you are participating in Enterprise challenges, this step/distance leaderboard data may be more than in your challenge leaderboards because your Admin has created daily limits and other rules.
4. To pin a challenge to your home screen, tap the challenge you want to pin, and then tap the extra options (...) button in the top right corner. Choose Pin this Challenge to Home.
Home Screen Access - P4T Standard
1. Swipe the Home screen up with a finger or thumb, and scroll to My Team.
2. Tap My Team and you'll access your P4T Org area, which will default to the Data Center tab. Your daily activity will sync to this leaderboard, and you'll have access to today’s total steps, yesterday’s total steps, and average daily steps month to date for individuals and teams.
Explore Menu Access - P4T Enterprise & Standard
1. Launch Pacer, and tap the Explore Menu button in the bottom right corner.
2. Once in the Explore Menu, tap My Team in the top right corner.
3. If your Admin has created a challenge (Enterprise only), tap the Challenge Tab to access it.
4. The Data Center Tab will always allow you to see today’s total steps, yesterday’s total steps, and average daily steps month to date for yourself everyone in the challenge.