Once you have successfully joined a Pacer for Teams Organization, you can quickly access your P4T Org, challenge leaderboards and social feed from the Pacer Home Screen, as well as the Explore Menu.
Home Screen Access - P4T Enterprise
1. If your Admin has created an Enterprise challenge, it should be automatically pinned to your Home screen. Tap the button below your daily step total dial to access the challenge.
2. If your challenge is not automatically pinned, swipe the Home screen up with a finger or thumb, and scroll to My Team.
3. Tap My Team and you'll access your P4T Org, which will include any active challenges, followed by the Feed tab, Challenges tab, and Data Center tab.
The Active Challenges and Challenges tab includes all virtual events your Admin has created, with start and end dates and challenges rules.
The Data Center tab always allows you to see today’s totals for steps and distance, yesterday’s totals, and average daily stats month to date for individuals and teams. If you are participating in Enterprise challenges, this step/distance leaderboard data might be higher in value than in your challenge leaderboards because your Admin has created daily limits and other rules that restrict some activity data. This is normal - contact your Admin if you have additional questions.
Visit the Social Feed article for more information on posting messages and receiving Admin announcements.
4. To pin a challenge to your home screen, tap the challenge you want to pin, and then tap the extra options (...) button in the top right corner. Choose Pin this Challenge to Home.
Home Screen Access
1. Swipe the Home screen up with a finger or thumb, and scroll to My Team.
2. Tap My Team and you'll access your P4T Org area, which will default to the Data Center tab. Your daily activity will sync to this leaderboard, and you'll have access to today’s total steps and distance, yesterday’s total, and average daily data month to date for individuals and teams.
Explore Menu Access
1. Launch Pacer, and tap the Explore Menu button in the bottom right corner.
2. Once in the Explore Menu, tap Corporate in the top right corner.