If you are participating in a P4T virtual challenge, and you think your activity data is wrong for some reason, please take the following steps:
1. Ensure you have the most updated Pacer version from the App Store or Google Play.
2. If you are manually adding activity data to your Pacer app, confirm whether your P4T challenge Admin is allowing manually added activities. If your challenge does not allow it, you will notice a step/distance reduction in the challenge leaderboards compared to your Pacer home screen data and the Data Center tab in your P4T Org. This is default/normal.
3. Turn off/on your smartphone, launch Pacer, access the challenge leaderboards, and see if that corrected the issue.
4. If you have synced Pacer iOS to Apple Health, Fitbit or Garmin, re-check your connections.
5. If you have synced Pacer Android to Google Fit, Fitbit or Garmin, re-check your connections.
If you are still having issues, please take the following steps to directly contact the P4T Challenge Support Team:
1. Launch Pacer, then tap the Explore Menu in the bottom right corner, and then Corporate in the top right corner.
2. Tap the extra options (...) button just below the Corporate Tab and choose Email Support.
3. An email will be created in your phone's active email account. Explain the issue and attach any screenshots to help diagnose the problem. The email will also send your phone log so the Support Team can look into the issue more.