Admins can allow user social feed posts in a P4T org and different virtual challenges. Use it to increase participant connectivity, positive engagement, and virtual challenge social support.
1. Admins can choose to enable or disable (default) the social feed at any time.
2. If enabled, participants can post messages and photos in the challenge leaderboard feed, which can be liked and commented on. If disabled, participants who try to post a message will receive a disabled feed message.
3. Likes and comments will be visible after the posts or in the participant's Pacer app Message Center.
4. Admins can download challenge feed content and photos in the admin platform > Feed Menu.
5. Admins can also send Announcements to all participants in the P4T Org. Visit the Admin Announcement support article for more information.
Social Feed Activation
The feed tab in a P4T org is disabled by default. Admins must activate it in the admin Settings. It takes just a second to activate:
1. Click the Settings gear icon next to your org's name, scroll down to Participant Settings, and click the social feed feature to the Yes/On position.
2. Click the Feed menu in the left toolbar to access your org's social feed. All posts by participants, along with Admin announcements, are displayed here. The menu will display the feature's status (enabled/disabled) and includes a quick link to the admin settings area.
3. Once active, any participant who has joined the org in Pacer can post messages and photos. These are visible in each challenge leaderboard to all participants.
Option 1 - Post in a Challenge Leaderboard
1. Participants can access the feed for a specific challenge by tapping the leaderboard pinned to the Pacer home screen. Scroll down and tap More Posts, just below the rules section.
2. All posts linked to the challenge are visible. If there are a high number of posts, the most recent posts are displayed first. The most liked posts can be viewed in a separate tab.
To post, tap the blue post button in the bottom right corner. Posts can include a title, a message, a smartphone roll photo, or a live photo.
Option 2 - Post in P4T Org Feed - All Challenge Posts and Admin Announcements
1. Tap an active leaderboard pinned to the Pacer home screen. Then tap the P4T org button, just below the challenge post button.
2. The feed is the first tab and will include posts from all challenges. Posts from a specific challenge will be linked/hashtagged by the challenge name. The feed also includes all admin announcements. Tap the blue post button in the bottom right corner. Posts can include a title, a message, a smartphone roll photo, or a live photo.
If there are no active challenges, org members can access the feed by tapping the Explore Menu on the bottom right corner of the Pacer screen. Then tap My Org (iOS) or Corporate (Android) in the top right corner.
P4T Admin Portal Post View & Export
All participant posts can be viewed, filtered, and exported in the admin platform.
1. Click the Feed button in the control panel. The feed will include all challenge posts and admin announcements.
2. To view specific challenge posts, click the Filter button and choose one or more challenges. You can also search by challenge name.
3. Click Confirm. The window will display posts from the chosen challenges.
4. To export the posts in a spreadsheet file, click the green Download button. Select the date range by choosing the appropriate start and end dates in the calendar.
Use the arrow buttons for faster access to previous months or years.
Once you've chosen the correct dates, click the download button.
The feed report includes the following information:
- User's Pacer ID, Pacer display name, and email (if linked to their account)
- Post time
- Number of likes and comments
- Challenge Tag
- Post title and text
- Post Image URL source (can be downloaded and saved)
Social Feed Message Deletion - Participants & Admins
Whoever posts a message in the Social Feed can delete it by tapping the extra options button (...) in the top right corner of the post. They cannot edit the post, so if they make a mistake, they must first delete the post and repeat the process above. Deleted posts cannot be undone.
Admins can delete any post from the admin portal. Click Feed, find the post you want to delete, click the trash can icon in the top right corner of the post, and confirm. Deleted posts cannot be undone.
Accessing Likes and Comments - Pacer Message Center
If an org feed is active, participants will see notifications accumulate in the app's Message Center. Tap the message icon to access all posts, and tap a specific post to see the content.
Participants can adjust post settings by tapping the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the Message Center page. Activate and Deactivate as desired, and tap the Save button in the top right corner.
Visit the P4T Admin Announcement support article for more information on creating and scheduling admin announcements.