If you have joined a Pacer for Teams Organization, and your Admin has enabled the Social Feed, you are able to post messages and photos that can be liked and commented on by other members and challenge. Your challenge Admin might also send official announcements and updates.
1. Share content and photos from your smartphone camera roll, or take a photo at that exact moment. Posts are shared with everyone in the P4T Org.
2. Like and comment on other participants' posts and admin announcements.
3. Posts can be deleted after you or your P4T challenge Admin. Posts cannot be edited or flagged.
Social Feed Posting Process
1. You can access the P4T Org and Social Feed area by first accessing any active challenge(s) pinned to your Pacer app Home page, and then tap the P4T Org button, just above the challenge leaderboard. The Social Feed area by default will be the first visible.
If there are no active challenges, then you can access the Org and Social Feed by swiping up on the Pacer Home screen and choosing My Team.
A third option is to tap the Explore Menu on the bottom right corner of the app screen and then tap Corporate in the top right corner.
2. To post, tap the blue photo icon in the bottom right corner of the P4T Org, add an optional title, write a message, and attach photos from your smartphone photo roll, or take a live photo at that moment.
3. Once you are happy with the content, tap the Post button in the top right corner of the message creation screen.
The post will then be visible in the Social Feed in both the Pacer app and other members/participants can like and comment.
You can delete your post by tapping the specific post, tapping the extra options button (...) in the top right corner, and then tap Delete Post.
Remember you cannot edit the post, so if you made a mistake, you must first delete the post and repeat the process above. Deleted posts cannot be recovered.
Your Admin has the ability to delete any post at any time. Please be positive, supportive, and mindful of others before you tap the post button.
Accessing Likes and Comments - Pacer Message Center
If Social Feed is active, you will begin to see notifications accumulate in the Pacer app Message area in the top right corner of the Home page. Tap the Message icon to access the various messages, and tap the message itself to see who sent it.
You can also toggle Message Settings by tapping the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the Message Center page. Activate and Deactivate as desired, and tap the Save button in the top right corner.
P4T Admin Announcements
If you downloaded Pacer and joined a P4T Org, then you might receive app notifications and messages your Admin sends. You will also see the message when you launch the Pacer app. Here is an example from your home screen:
Once you view it you like or comment as you wish.
You can also see the announcements in your P4T Org's Social Feed, or in your Pacer app's Message Center as described above.