Pacer is committed to carrying out all account deletion requests in as timely a manner as possible. Please note that account deletion is entirely irrevocable, so you should be very sure you want to delete your account before making a request.
In order to verify that you are the owner of the account to be deleted, and to prevent abuse and fraud in our system, only deletion requests coming from accounts with valid and verified email addresses can be processed. If you have not yet set or verified your email, you will be prompted to do so during the account deletion process. We understand this can be an added inconvenience if you have not already set or verified your email, but this is extremely important in protecting the integrity of our system and protecting all users from malicious actors. We appreciate your cooperation.
Users should request their account be deleted from within the Pacer app and should not contact our support staff to delete their account (if you contact our support staff, you will be redirected to this page and asked to follow the below instructions):
- Go to the Me Page -> Settings (⚙️) -> Account Privacy Settings -> Delete Account
- If you have not set and verified your email address, you will be prompted to do so before we can confirm account deletion. If you have set and verified your email address, we will send you an email with instructions to confirm your account deletion.
- Check your email for and follow the confirmation instructions sent there
- Once you follow the instructions in the confirmation email, your account will be marked for deletion and will no longer be usable. You will be automatically logged out of the Pacer app on all of your devices.
- We will begin processing your deletion request and will delete all of your account related data from our systems within 14 days.
For iOS users:
For Android users:
Please note: deleting your account is permanent. Once deleted your Pacer data can not be recovered under any circumstance. This includes all of your activity data and your social profile.
If you have a Pacer Premium Subscription, you must cancel your subscription with Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. Deleting your account WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. Subscriptions are managed through your Apple iTunes account or Google Account, not your Pacer account. We cannot cancel your subscription for you! You could still be charged by Apple or Google even after you've deleted your Pacer account.
See here for instructions on canceling your subscription: Canceling a Free Trial or Premium Subscription