Pacer is committed to completing all account deletion requests as promptly as possible. Please note that account deletion is irrevocable, so you should be sure you want to delete your account before making a request.
To verify that you are the owner of the account to be deleted and to prevent abuse and fraud in our system, only deletion requests from accounts with valid and verified email addresses can be processed. If you have not yet set or verified your email, you will be prompted to do so during the account deletion process. We understand this can be an added inconvenience if you have not already set or verified your email, but this is extremely important in protecting our system's integrity and all users from malicious actors. We appreciate your cooperation.
Users should request their account be deleted from within the Pacer app and not contact our support staff to delete it. If you contact our support staff, you will be redirected to this page and asked to follow these instructions.
- Please tap on your Profile icon on the top left -> Settings -> Help & Support (for Android Users, this item is "Support & Feedback")-> Delete Account.
- If you have not set and verified your email address, you will be prompted to do so before we can confirm account deletion. We will send instructions to confirm your account deletion if you have set and verified your email address.
- Check your email and follow the confirmation instructions sent there
- Once you follow the instructions in the confirmation email, your account will be marked for deletion and no longer usable. You will be automatically logged out of the Pacer app on all of your devices.
- We will begin processing your deletion request and will delete all of your account-related data from our systems within 14 days.
Deleting your account is permanent. Once deleted, your Pacer data can not be recovered under any circumstance. This includes all of your activity data and your social profile.
If you have a Pacer Premium Subscription, you must cancel your subscription with Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. Deleting your account WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. Subscriptions are managed through your Apple iTunes or Google Account, not your Pacer account. We cannot cancel your subscription for you! You could still be charged by Apple or Google even after you've deleted your Pacer account.
See here for instructions on canceling your subscription: Canceling a Free Trial or Premium Subscription